Quick Chips Microwave
|Servings per package - 2||Average||Average|
|Serving size 100g||per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||662 kJ (157 Cal)||662 kJ (157 Cal)|
Potato (95.7%), Sunflower Oil, Dextrose (From Maize)
Made in a facility that also processes products with gluten containing cereals and sulphates.
1. Pull tear strip to remove film wrap before cooking
2. Lift front flap, tear back lid and firmly tuck under box to allow the box to rotate in the microwave.
3. Place the box in the centre of the microwave or side by side if cooking more than one box. Don’t stack the boxes
4. Cook on full power for 1 minute. Remove and shake.
5. Return to microwave for the remainder of the time indicated.
6. Leave to stand for 1 minute, then shake to separate
700W – 2 mins 40 secs
800W – 2 mins 20 secs
900W – 2 mins 10 secs
700W – 4 mins 20 secs
800W – 3 mins 50 secs
900W – 3 mins 20 secs
Microwave only – do not use this product after the best before date, as the product may overheat. If the product starts to smoke or burning occurs, stop cooking immediately. Do not open the microwave until the product has cooled.
Store at or below minus 18°C. Do not thaw before cooking. Product must be cooked before consumption.