|Servings per package - 1||Average||Average|
|Serving size 480g||per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||2,381 kJ (571 Cal)||496 kJ (119 Cal)|
|Protein||31.7 g||6.6 g|
|Fat, total||15.8 g||3.3 g|
|- saturated||7.7 g||1.6 g|
|Carbohydrate||70.1 g||14.6 g|
|- sugars||10.1 g||2.1 g|
|Sodium||912 mg||190 mg|
Cooked Rice (Water, Rice), Beef (18%), Water, Corn, Tomatoes (Tomato, Food Acid (330)), Blackbeans, Onion, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Spices, Natural Flavour, Vegetable Powder, Salt, Herb, Smoke Flavours, Capsicum, Thickener (1422), Chilli (1%), Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil, Garlic, Butter, Milk Soilds, Vegetable Powder (Wheat).
Contains Milk and Wheat.
Made in a facility that also processes products with Crustacea, Egg, Fish, Peanuts, Sesame, Soy, Sulphites, Tree Nuts
- Remove frozen meal from carton. Place meal into microwave oven.
- Cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Remove meal from microwave. Peel back film lid and stir sauce portion.
- Place film back over meal and return to microwave. Cook on HIGH for a further 3 – 3½ minutes.
- Remove meal from microwave and stand for two minutes.
NOTE: MICROWAVE INSTRUCTIONS ARE BASED ON A 1000W OVEN. PLEASE ADJUST ACCORDINGLY.