|Servings per package - 1||Average||Average|
|Serving size 480g||per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||2,030 kJ (486 Cal)||423 kJ (101 Cal)|
|Protein||26.4 g||5.5 g|
|Fat, total||14.4 g||3.0 g|
|- saturated||3.8 g||0.8 g|
|Carbohydrate||57.6 g||12 g|
|- sugars||13.0 g||2.7 g|
|Sodium||1,540 mg||320 mg|
Water, Chicken (23%) (Chicken, Water, Wheat Flour, Salt, Spices, Herbs, Milk Solids, Mineral Salts (450, 500, 451, 452), Dextrose, Spice Extracts, Wheat Gluten, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein, Egg Powder, Yeast Extract, Canola Oil, Sunflower Oil, Thickeners (1404, 412), Raising Agents (541, 500), Wheat Semolina, Polenta, Acidity Regulator (330), Corn, Peas, Potato, Milk Solids, Flavour (Wheat Flour, Thickener (1422), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Soy), Caramel (IV), Sugar, Vegetable Powders, Flavours (Milk), Soy Sauce Powder (Wheat), Vegetable Shortening (Milk, Soy)), Butter, Flavour (Milk, Wheat).
Contains Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat
Made in a facility that also processes products with Crustacea, Fish, Peanuts, Sesame, Sulphites, Tree Nuts
- Remove frozen meal from carton. Place meal into microwave oven.
- Cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Remove meal from microwave. Peel back film lid, stir chicken and vegetables separately.
- Place film back over meal and return to microwave. Cook on HIGH for a further 3½ – 4 minutes.
- Remove meal from microwave, stir gravy portion and stand for two minutes.
Note: Microwave instructions are based on a 1000W oven. Please adjust accordingly.
Caution: Meal will be very hot. Be careful to avoid steam burns.
Keep frozen at or below minus 18°C. If contents become thawed, use as soon as possible. Do not refreeze.