Recipes using Garlic Pizza
|Servings per package - 4||Average Quantity||Average Quantity|
|Serving size 80g||per Serving||per 100g|
|Energy||919 kJ (220 Cal)||1,150 kJ (275 Cal)|
|Protein||6.7 g||8.4 g|
|Fat, total||2.8 g||7.0 g|
|- saturated||5.6g||3.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||34.4 g||43.0 g|
|- sugars||4.8 g||6.0 g|
Wheat Flour, Water, Mozzarella and Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Salt, Non Animal Enzyme, Non Animal Rennet, Starter Culture), Flavours (Milk Solids (Emulsifier (322 (Soy)), Thickeners (1442, 415), Cream Powder, Beverage Whitener (Milk), Vegetable Shortening (Milk, Soy), Salt, Flavours (Barley), Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Soy), Cheese Powder (Barley), Sugar, Onion Powder, Garlic Flavour, Natural Colour (Turmeric), Spice Extract), Yeast, Canola Oil, Vegetable Shortening, Salt, Soy Flour, Ascorbic Acid, Enzyme (Wheat), Parsley.
Garlic Sauce: 13%
Contains Gluten containing Cereals, Milk, Soy.
Made in a facility that also processes products with Crustacea, Egg, Fish, Tree Nuts, Sesame, Peanuts, Sulphites
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan forced.
- Remove film wrap and place frozen pizza on a baking tray on the middle rack of the oven.
- Bake for 8 – 9 minutes, rotating half way through cooking, or until topping is baked to your satisfaction.
- Serve while hot.
NOTE: Pizza is not to be heated in a toaster oven. Oven temperatures can vary. You may need to adjust baking times accordingly. For best results bake from frozen.
For a Crispier Crust
Place pizza directly on the middle rack of the oven (without baking tray).
If using meat or poultry, cook prior to topping pizza.
• Top pizzas with a drizzle of olive oil and garlic to give a more authentic flavour.
• When topping pizza with fresh herbs, place under the cheese layer to prevent burning.
• For a twist on the traditional, try using pesto sauce instead of a tomato paste as a base.
Keep frozen at or below minus 18°C. If contents become thawed, use as soon as possible. Do not refreeze.