|Servings per package - 4||Average Quantity||Average Quantity|
|Serving size 95g||per Serving||per 100g|
|Energy||1050 kJ (251 Cal)||1110 kJ (265 Cal)|
|Protein||11.3 g||101.9 g|
|Fat, total||9.0 g||9.5 g|
|- saturated||5.1 g||5.4 g|
|Carbohydrate||30.4 g||32.0 g|
|- sugars||4.3 g||4.5 g|
|Sodium||181 mg||190 mg|
Wheat Flour, Water, Mozzarella Cheese (26%) (Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Non Animal Enzyme), Tomato Paste, Sugar, Canola Oil, Vegetable Shortening, Yeast, Thickener (415), Salt, Maltodextrin, Mineral Salt (508), Vegetable Powder, Yeast Extract (Barley), Flavour, Soybean Oil, Spice Extracts, Soy Flour, Emulsifiers (481, 472e), Mineral Salt (170), Ascorbic Acid, Raising Agent (920), Enzyme
Contains Gluten, Milk, Soy, Wheat.
Made in a facility that also processes products with Cashews, Crustacean, Egg, Fish, Peanuts, Sesame, Sulphites
Oven and Air Fryer temperatures can vary. You may need to adjust baking times accordingly. For best results
bake from frozen.
BAKING INSTRUCTIONS OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 210°C fan forced.
2. Remove film wrap and place frozen pizza on a baking tray on the middle rack of the oven.
3. Bake for 8 – 9 minutes, rotating half way through cooking, or until topping is baked to your satisfaction.
4. Serve while hot.
CAUTION: Pizza will be very hot.
BAKING INSTRUCTIONS AIR FRYER
1. Preheat Air Fryer to 180°C for 3 minutes while you remove McCain Lil’ Pizza from freezer and remove film wrap.
2. Place frozen McCain Lil’ Pizza into the Air Fryer basket.
3. Air Fry for 6 minutes, until golden and crisp.
4. You are ready to serve.
NOTE: Pizza is not to be heated in a toaster oven.
CAUTION: Pizza will be very hot
For best results bake from frozen.
Keep frozen at or below minus 18°C. If contents become thawed, use as soon as possible. Do not refreeze.