Microwave Steam Cook
1. Place un-opened bag in microwave with the bottom side up. Evenly distribute potatoes and microwave on HIGH for 11 minutes (1000W), or 9 minutes (1200W).
NOTE: It is normal for bag to inflate during the cooking process and the steam will release through the special vents.
2. Carefully remove hot bag from microwave and allow to stand for 1 minute. Cut bag open with scissors.
3. Depending on intended use please see serving suggestions or visit www.mccain.com.au for extensive list of recipe ideas.
NOTE: Microwave instructions are based on 1000W and 1200W ovens. Please adjust accordingly.
CAUTION: Product will be very hot. Be careful to avoid steam burns.
Alternative Cooking Directions - To serve two (250g)
1. Preheat oven to 230°C (200°C fan forced). Brush oven tray or roasting dish with oil. Place frozen PURELY POTATO on tray and lightly spray or brush with oil. Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes, remove and turn potatoes and cook for further 10 minutes.
Tip: Add garlic and cayenne pepper for a spicy treat.
Tip Scalloped Potato: Pre-steam slices then combine with onion, reduced fat cheese, evaporated skim milk and top with bread crumbs and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
1. Preheat oil in pan on medium heat, carefully add PURELY POTATO and cook for 4 minutes then turn and cook for a further 4 minutes and remove. Add seasoning for taste.